You have approximately 90 seconds for each question in a test. For example a 40 question test will allow you 60 minutes for a test.
Articles in this section
- Who makes the tests?
- Which Cybrary Assessment should I take first?
- How can I view my answers for review?
- How much time do I have once I begin a Cybrary Assessment?
- Where can I find the micro certification I earned for passing the Cybrary Assessment?
- Why won't my Micro Course progress bar go over 99%?
- What are Cybrary Micro Certifications?